Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

This One's for Duane_ Enjoy!




It's called "Waiting." I traded it many years ago, and that in and of itself is quite a story. I have been functioning like an artist for much of my adult life.

2 comments:

jafabrit said...

LOL! I like my link title :)

Thanks for the add :) I have been enjoying looking at some of your other links.

une femme artiste said...

Thanks for commenting!
I hope you become a fan of my artblog. Your input will always be valued.