Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Thing Is...

Your support can help right at this juncture, in my immediate efforts to secure housing again for myself. A safe place from which to continue my renewed job search back in my "hometown." I have returned here for as long as it takes to get my feet back under me and to not get overwhelmed in any other transitions out there in the future. I even believe that I can get myself to Italy for Christmas to visit my daughter as she finishes her semester abroad!

Contact me about your interests in my art work; the works posted here that are for sale (ask me about what catches your eye), or my muralettes offerings, the details of which can be found here!

Remember, I am NOT homeless! I am an intelligent, talented woman in a rough transition right now. So, I ask that you very simply help this hardworking individual toward her own successes, and be part of my new presence in the world! Thank-you for all your support.

No comments: