Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Swapping blogs for a day!

This is an invitation to all interested parties in the world of blogging!
Sarah, a blogger from Pakistan has hit upon a growing trend in the broader world of blogging: that of exchanging your blog with another blogger and vice verse for a day!

I thought that it sounded creative, collaborative and exciting_ so, I am helping to promote this concept. We can kick off the project with a minimum of 28 people. Each person is then paired with one other individual, to let the blog swapping begin for a twenty-four hour period!

I am discovering that people who have already done this, are discovering just how small the world of like, shared or just plain in common traits between them really are!!

To participate with this blog swapping adventure you can contact me here or, contact Sarah (the originator of this leg of the blog swapping trend) directly at this link! (I added the discussion page. Look for thisicon at the top of the page to find Sarah, the blog swapping idea originator for this group!)

Meanwhile, this quote from T.S. Elliot's poem: "In Four Quarters" is a fitting reference to this project as well_ I found it here, on the blog of another "swapper!"

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
- T.S. Elliot, Four Quarters

No comments: