Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What's Happening Now!


There is a small reception for an "en Plein Air" exhibit at the Pegasus Gallery this Thursday from 6 to 9:30-ish, in which my artwork is playing a supporting role with 5 of my works included in this exhibit. (*Find the address & directions on the website.)
Yet the bigger, splashier reception is scheduled for the 2nd Thursday, same time-frame in November! This is the one show that I would like people to consider coming to, to see my work, as the regional landscape show will play host to the Drebing Collection! Quite the local intrigue. Truly!
*Also of note, is the most recent consignment of a Marc Chagall etching, available for viewing on request at Pegasus Gallery. A heads up for the true print collector!

No comments: