Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Apologies



Until Google & Apple both decide to play more inclusively, I must apologize for the compromised appearance of my once beautiful-looking blog.

Not being able to feature my artwork in the beautiful horizontal 620 x 360 pixel configuration, is just pathetic really.
If anyone has a lead on free/creative commons plugins that can help me restore the quality visual portfolio presentation I used to have, (re-imagine a 3" x 2"- horizontal, continually scrolling slidebar just under the blog title!)_ please let me know!


Meanwhile, as a Mac owner_ the evolution of Java is at a complete standstill; also NOT cool.

All constructive feedback on this front also welcomed.

No comments: