Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Friday, July 25, 2014

My Indiegogo Campaign has launched!

We've gone live! Please consider this your invitation to find my Indiegogo Campaign in order to help me buy my first home! The campaign is located here: Thank-you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A beginner's success!
Thank-you to all contributors, life is better because you joined in!