Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Artist's Sale

Why do some women turn to art to interact with life?
Are women artists still ignored?
What about their families, if they have them?
How accessible is a healthy marriage, or other healthy relationships in general for women artists in the modern era?
Is material success in their work, and as relational beings also generally possible for women artists?
Can contemporary women artists continue to develop from their/our experiences and gain what is worth passing on to the future of women in the arts?
How does being female continue to affect the ways our art is received or not?
How do our duties as wives and/or mothers continue to affect our abilities to produce our individual creative work?
Are there now any great art movements that our works forge, define, shadow?

Unfortunately, my daughter's purchase of a modest digital camera this past winter did not make it home from her school year, intact_ alas, I am not at present able to post photos of my art sale-in-progress!
I will ask that a borrowed camera "appear." Stay tuned!

My Funny Valentine, oil

***(Remember all images that are available are listed in detail under the heading: "Details of Available Posted Artwork" on right of blog page.)***

No comments: