Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Monday, May 7, 2007

Unique Opportunity for Serious Collectors to Advance Fine Arts Collection of Local Painter's Works: Artist's Estate Sale - May 18th, 19th, 20th


Click on image for my ad on Craig's List, thanks!

Also check out my
new painting series project proposal, now in the fiscal sponsorship campaign phase! (To donate scroll to near-bottom of page to: "Timeless Rhythms")_ Thanks again!!
Additionally, click here for samples of my work and trust your responses to connect more personally t0 this work!!

No comments: