Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Invoking Virginia Woolf

Stay tuned...

Ce Chignon, après Eva Gonzalès
Une image centrale de ma recherche sur
un artiste impressioniste féminin

***(Remember all images that are available are listed in detail under the heading: "Details of Available Posted Artwork" on right of blog page.)***



In the meantime_
Support my "Timeless Rhythms," painting project :
*scroll down to "Timeless Rhythms" and contribute to my project and U.S. cultural vitality!

Click here for the greatest U.S. Cultural Ambassador since Louis Armstrong


American's For The Arts, Arts Advocacy Day, March, 2007

Oregon's Political Advocacy for the Arts, April, 2007

Thank-you

No comments: