Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

First post on the road!!

I am on the road and we are officially out of our home as of yesterday! A new chapter in the great adventure that began before we left.
I woke today thinking about vulnerability_ if only more people would spend time in self-reflection_ there are GREAT things there to discover about self!!
This is a short entry to keep you posted on my moorings shift and what that brings... the images accompanying my posts will continue to be recycled_ that's a good thing in the world of the artist_ like self reflection, there is a lot to discover!!

As always, contribute to my Fractured Atlas fiscal sponsorship account! Listed under...?
"TIMELESS RHYTHMS"_ (like the name of this blog, yes?)!

No comments: