Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Have a holly jolly Christmas! It's the best time of the year. Oh, by golly have a holly, jolly Christmas, this year!

Go to this link on the Portland Art Center website, and scroll down 'til you find my name. The "Almost Everyone" category means that we all help, and/or volunteer throughout the year in some small or large way to support our community art center!

Spend some time exploring the website this time of the year, to get inspired by the Willamette Week Give! Guide. Then, make end-of-the-year tax deductible donation(s) to the organizations and cultural causes that mean good things for you.

Thank-you.

No comments: