Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Exploring the PDX Art Scene & Employment/Networking Possiblities therein!

First, I believe I did a smart thing by getting onto this young man's email list! Ah-h-h, the prolific energy of youth when intelligently, creatively directed well!


Next, I linked out of Chris' site to find these two inspiring young women artists and entrepreneurs!

(P-s-s-st! They're ALL entrepreneurs!)

Then, by doing some in-depth exploration on the work of Tamara


and Martha,


I happened into this cool little video on making your own zine!
It is instructed by none other than another PDX or maybe an LA artist.

Well, you watch it and see what you think!

1 comment:

Crimson Child said...

Hi! Thanks for posting my work! Have we met in person? If not, we should. My email is mwallulisart@gmail.com . I hope to hear from you. Also I am on facebook and that is a great way to connect with me. I'm currently looking for both artists and assistants/interns, and I've love to talk with you. Please note that I'm utterly swamped and so it might take a bit to get back with you, but don't give up on me!

Also, I am having a show in May at Worksound Gallery, and I hope you can make it. Be sure to say hi - I'd love to talk with you.

- M Wallulis

p.s. Tamara is a fabulous artist and person - check out her work at the Mark Woolley gallery, and also select locations around town.