Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just about half-way across the world...

In fact, from about right here in: Iraklion, Irakleion, Greece, as it shows up exactly on my stat counter. Maybe even Virginia...

In the land of the Ancient Goddess, an anxious patron is significantly upping the traffic to my art blog. Bring some of the locals along for the view!

Here, I post new image progress on the canvas:



Continue to be patient and enjoy your travels. I am making my own progress in the inner and outer worlds, traveling closer to the land of the finished painting and hopefully, closer too, to happy employment everyday.

Σας ευλογήστε

No comments: