Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Project

(Quel réactionism!) *Artist David Black conducts a workshop on Tunisian collaborative painting with League students and artists:


I am beginning a new curatorial project focusing on the collaborative nature of art-making. Hmmmmm, more details to follow in the months to come. Do stay tuned!


(A collaborative work, I co-created some years ago; "An Ode to Gaugin"!)

2 comments:

Betsy Grant said...

Lovely work! Gauguin was always one of my favorite artists. I am a musician who blogs about creativity. Please visit me at freetospeakblog.blogspot.com

une femme artiste said...

Thanks very much, Betsy!

As a musician, you are no doubt well-versed at the collaborative creative process. Something I would love to participate in more with other artists & non-artists!

Hey! I like the sound of this_ maybe I am on to something! My mind is already racing down the imagination path!

Great catalyzing comment on the particular post you chose, today!! Very nice all the way around!

I hope you feel it too! :)