Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Imagery niggling

I post a collage of some old & new works. Some finished_ others, in-process.

I am reading, "expressive Drawing" by Steven Aimone, and loving how it validates the looking/seeing experience of our individual humanness! You can make anything that you see, the WAY you see it_ your art!

Here too, are some inspirational quotes for today and everyday they serve your own higher functioning:

"Before I go I will remember that there’s someone out there who needs me.

I am living my life so they can find me!" _Someone said a Balinese dancer first said this!


"What you radiate in the world comes back to you!" _Nicholas Bellamy, a wise friend and fellow artist!







No comments: