Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The National Museum of Women in the Arts, in Washington D.C.



In conducting research during my undergraduate studies on women in the arts, I could not find any information locally that gave me enough of what I needed to treat my subjects fairly.
What a victorious thrill it was when I discovered that the NMWA would give me the supportive access I needed to over 250 names for French Women Artists in particular_ since this was my research focus!
I wound up writing two papers for two different projects on my subject, the second of which I wrote in both English and French.

Thank-you very much, National Museum of Women in the Arts!

No comments: