Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

WOW!! keep up! The boom of the Artist is happening NOW!!

Fractured Atlas (Liberate the Artist) has just launched a hosted web-channel through YouTube's Non-Profit Program. As you peruse the Fractured Atlas webpage, find my 501c3 sponsored project here, scroll down to: "Timeless Rhythms," and donate, tax-free, online, directly to my project! Thank-you!

No comments: