Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holiday Offerings: Art Originals

I am beginning to hear the drum beat of the creative entrepreneurial spirit for the holidays!

Take a look at two examples of what I have chosen to offer for this year's holiday shopping:

Original paintings in a fixed-SIZE range at a fixed price-range, in either a floral favorite of your choice or pet portrait of your pet companion(s). Painted in acrylic paints.

*

* This floral painting is available for sale and it is already framed!




To fixed prices add ship'g xtra:





1 comment:

Huff said...

Awesome


-kyle
www.ArtSavvy.com