Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

WDSTSI- Live: National House Party, Follow-up Event

Lots of interaction and discussion with the audience in cooperation with Emerging Pictures at the WDSTSI National House Party Event at Symphony Space in NYC, today! "Who Does She Think She Is?," debuts in this forum and we all get to listen in at the !
Unfortunately, I am unable to figure out how to get the House Party event follow-up film code to embed on (picky!) blogger, but I did come up with this link to that event for now, until I monkey around with the code!
WDSTSI Tweets via national participation with the house party event are here!
* Visually, I can embed a (good ole!) YouTube update of Maye Torres, who was unable to participate in the National House Party, follow-up film event in NY, due to two very recent deaths in her family.

No comments: