Welcome to Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal! Look at some of my posted art (above), read my entries and feel free to comment on any part of the blog that interests you! Most of my art is available for purchase and I can also be commissioned for a variety of custom painting projects, from portraits to murals. Contact me here by leaving a comment on any post. I look forward to hearing from you in my Timeless Rhythms Studio, online art journal!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

A seminal designer

the designer william presents to bioneers

Who is this "William?" What are "Bioneers?" Click on 'presents' statement, and follow a natural inquiry after watching the video, to expose yourself and then find out?
This is an inquiry-invitation for those who want to look in order to see_ because the work of this person is valuable for the world, and his challenges to us all are important to get the word out, and set about understanding in order to get going on it, no matter who we are, or what we each do!
Coming from people who are 'white Presbyterians, and who do only continue to bury their feelings' (behind "Christ"), I am skeptical yet desirous of more naturally curious people's perspectives who are less fearful, and who are more constructively intra-participative on the leading edges of living consciously. In case this hasn't been obvious.


a graphics student-project
that I originally reproduced
in macromedia Freehand MX

No comments: